Here are some of my raw notes from the first two sessions:
Four Delphi Projects going on at the same time.
- Project Weaver
- Main Themes
- User Experience
- Enhance Connectivity
- IDE usability
- Team Productivity
- IDE – Insight (easy Keyboard access to almost everything)
- Improvements to DataSnap
- Firebird Support
- .NET AOP
- SCM Support
- Enhanced RTTI Support
- Attribute Support
- Seamless .NET <> Native communication
- Windows 7 APIs and Direct 2D
- Full Support of SOAP 1.2 Clients
- Project X
- Cross-platform Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Cross-platform component library
- DataSnap on all platforms
- Project Chromium, Quality, Quality
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Pascal Code Formatter
- Documentation of the OTA
- New Data binding model allowing binding to almost any property on a control
- More integration with the database tools.
- Project Commodore
- 64 Bit native
- Full compiler, RTL and VCL support for 64 native
- Multi-Core. Multi-threaded applications.
Sure it's not much more than a bullet point list... But several of the items are very intresting. The order is not defined... Other than Weaver is expected next.
I am sure more details will be coming from the Labs sessions.
We did see a really cool Touch Demo!